but on finding the connection between what people eat and how they feel.
Phase I: Initial Consultation
60-75 minute introductory session to ANALYZE specific concerns:
- Herbalist Recommended Therapies
- Nutritional Analysis to evaluate current diet and eating habits
- Target your Wellness Goals: Address “1-on-1” specific concerns
- Lifestyle Evaluations: health history, exercise, self-care regime, etc.
Phase II: Follow-up Visits
(may include a combination of the following) 45 minute personalized sessions to REVIEW results, make needed RECOMMENDATIONS, and MONITOR progress:
- Review Analysis Results
- Herbal Therapy and Supplement recommendations (if needed)
- Wellness Coaching: (digestive disorders, heart health, weight, energy, detox, stress, pain, etc.)
- Healthy Recipe Ideas tailored specifically for your lifestyle
- Learn to be healthy "on the go" and make healthy restaurant choices
The “NutriBody” Symptomology Analysis
A customized, computer-graded analysis designed to uncover any deficiencies and educate you, on what your true vitamin intake should be. Many people “over-supplement” themselves, which can result in a vitamin& mineral and/or acid & alkaline imbalance; which could lead to greater health concerns. Each person is biochemically unique and different. If the cause isn’t corrected the problem will persist!
Healthy Grocery Tours
Shop nutritious grocery store items with ease! Learn the nutritional science of reading labels, fresh product identification, and how to make healthier food choices. (1 ½ hours).
* The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before altering your diet.